Thank you for your kind comments on my last "Post about Nothing" post.
It made me feel loved and missed.
Here's the scoop/excuse/whine about the recent lack of communication on my behalf.
There have been some seriously happy events, such as Love Potion #3 that I posted about a few weeks ago. Major happy. We were quite concerned how Love Potion #2 would take the new intruder. Not to worry. Mom reports that she is the center of the universe as far as he's concerned. As a matter of fact, I was told that I was pushing the baby swing too fast the other day, that I have to "be easy, GG" when I swing her. She is well loved and well taken care of. At least until she gets big enough to mess with his Hot Wheels. We already knew how Love Potion #1 would take a new baby. She's had experience being the mini-mom and she loves it.
More happiness last weekend. It's not really my place to put it out there in public, so I won't go into detail, but it did involve some serious cuteness:
And just for the record, suffice it to say that they're never too young to have an orange-and-purple blood transfusion:
The 700 chicken wings were a big hit at this to-do.
As were the party favors:
Since my Love Potions couldn't be there, I brought home a party favor for each of them. The Mom said Love Potion #2 would probably want to sleep with his. Yellow grits ain't something you play around with. They're serious business.
In between the happiness factors, there have also been plagues and pestilences.
One plague being that the hard drive crashed on my computer. Yea, this one. The one I haven't even had a year. The one I mortgaged the family farm for because I wanted one that would last. The good news is that I had bought the AppleCare so they had it fixed and back to me in 3 business days. Very pleasantly I might add. That would never have happened with my HP computer. I'm just sayin'.
So there you have it. Throw in time spent getting "Rapunzel" and "Flynn Ryder" ready for the upcoming Halloween and there hasn't been a whole lot of blog posting going on.
Thanks for missing me though.
Here We Are
2 days ago










3 comments:
Congratulations on all of the good things in your life. Life is just so hectic at times, but mostly in a joyful way, hmmm? Your pictures are beautiful. So true about the cuteness.
I'm so glad you got your computer back. Yea for apple care! So glad things are going well with the new baby. Wish I could squeeze her in person.
Life happens doesn't it? I love the photo's. Especially the one at the very end.
Post a Comment