Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ahh, Yes It Can

Whoever said money can't buy happiness clearly never had a pedicure.


Before:






During:

 After:





Which is why, no matter how cold it is tomorrow, I have to wear open toe shoes to church.

(And yes, I now realize I was holding the bottle of polish upside down when I took the picture).


4 comments:

Em said...

Nice color!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheryl said...

It's so true! Love the color too--perfect for valentine's day!

mCat said...

ahhhhh..... a pedicure! They are the best aren't they? Sadly, by the time for open toes sandals or shoes comes around, my toenails are starting to fall off. Stupid runners feet

Mamafamilias said...

MCat, I do hate it for you. A pedicure is one of my few true pleasures and occasional indulgences I have. I know I've posted this same sort of thing before, but it's so nice I have to share the news again when it happens.