I gotta say, though, when I heard this BIG, LARGE, HUGE, HUMONGOUS, thunderclap this afternoon, I took alot of comfort in the fact that I was sitting on the organ bench in church. I figured if I was fixing to be struck by lightning, I was in the best place.
Mmm hmmm, see, the reason I ran the risk of being struck by lightning, is because a few short minutes before that, a certain young bad influence in pink, high-heel shoes (see previous post), had slipped in and sat beside me and got me really, really tickled,
right there in church,
right there on the front row,
right there in front of the bishopric.
(Bad llama)
I finally had to turn my back on her.
Ah, "Sweet, summer rain - like God's own mercy".
I love it.
Sure, the playground may drop a tear or two because it may be lonely,



But if you're 3 years old, you know that THIS is a MUCH, MUCH BETTER playground anyway.

And if you're older than 3 (by about 50 years), you get a glimpse of the heavens in both directions, up and down.


And when the rains come down, the fountains bubble up.



Yep, "Sweet summer rain - like God's own mercy."







1 comment:
I love your photography and your look at life. Thanks.
Post a Comment