I decided a while back that I needed more side to side room 'cause I like to use really big font. We won't say why.
Anyway, now my picture in my blog title or description or whatever you call it up at the top won't fit right. Can anyone out there in blog land tell me how to adjust the header box size at the top without having to change templates? I've cropped the living daylights out of that picture to make it skinny and that's the best I can come up with. Any suggestions?
Here We Are
2 days ago







1 comment:
look at this and see if it helps.
http://madsennicole.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-make-your-pictures-bigger-on.html
you might be able to adjust the size in the html coding to make it work. If you figure it out let me know-that's the reason I don't have a header picture anymore. i've been to lazy to figure how to fix it.
Post a Comment