Saturday, June 16, 2012

So, Zoo Me

Ever wonder what the Zoo looks like from the level of a Love Potion?


Well, here's your chance (note: all pictures taken by Love Potion #1 - all by herself):




























Another little camera junkie in the making.  I'm so proud.

4 comments:

Tim O'Keefe said...

Hey! That's my zoo! If you went yesterday, you made it to one of the best days ever, right? Low humidity, reasonable temperature. I hope you took your sun screen.

Great pictures. One of my teacher friends had her class carry around their own cameras for a few days and chronicle their lives. The results were priceless.

cheryl said...

THis is precious! What a great idea. I'm proud too. :)

Mamafamilias said...

Thanks You Two.

We had a fabulous time at the zoo.

mCat said...

Awesome! I love to give a kid a camera and see what happens.