So, boys and girls, what time is it?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Is is time to clean?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Is it time to call your friends.....
and heed the call of the Krispy Kreme siren?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember, it's important to have color on your dinner plate.
Krispy Kreme - it's what's for dinner.








4 comments:
I have heeded the call of the Krispy Kreme siren too many times and my tummy is proof of it! But, they are just too darn good!
One more thing... I went back to check how I added the last update to the blogs on my blog. It was just like I thought... when you go to the gadget where your friends are and click "edit" it has checkboxes for you to get this option. Next time we are close to a computer we will have to try and figure it out!
Joanna,
Undoubtedly, the layout I chose doesn't allow that option. We'll look together when we get a chance. Thanks!!
it was a blast!! thank you so much for letting me come. taking pictures is fun, but taking pictures with good friends is a blast. merry christmas!
-annelise
Post a Comment