Sunday, December 6, 2009

I DO Have Sunshine

More rain yesterday - outside anyway.


And cold.


But it was a great day.


The Primary children made Christmas cards and we went to a nursing home. They sang their little hearts out. Christmas songs. It was the most beautiful choir, ever. They sounded like little angels. They looked like little angels. And when they gave out their cards, shook hands, and hugged the nursing home grandmamas, they WERE angels.


I don't care what www.weather.com said. The sun was shining down.


(Plus, I had one of my own personal little Sunshines with me. They ALWAYS brighten up my world.)




(Okay, the one sun whose face keeps changing shapes and looks like it's mad at the world ain't such a bright little spot, a little freaky actually, and I'm guessing Andrew, 2008, is the little dog running around at the end.  And I'm also guessing there's a reason this video is dedicated to this pooch.  A reason I'd rather not have to explain to the pre-schooler in my life.  But I like the guitar picking and singing in this video.)


(P.S. Thanks, Tim, for your YouTube link as well. It was a day-brightener too)

1 comment:

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

I was watching this with Emily & she said, "That sun's not being nice." I'm assuming that's the same one that you were referring to. yeah, it did look like it had a "little attituuuude".

I LOVE the song though. That's become my new favorite version.