Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh, Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, Please Shine Down on Me

I leave home in the almost-still-dark, I come home in the pure-tee dark, and I work in a spot with no windows/doors.  Not to mention the rain & clouds  of late (don't get me wrong, rain is a good thing - next summer I'll probably be whining about how dry it is).


So, somebody tell me, is there really a sun out there?

Enquiring minds want to know.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I've determinded that there definitely is NO SUN in Pennsylvania. It's ALWAYS overcast here so like you I leave home and it's kinda dark...I have a window outside my cublice but it's tinted so it looks even darker...then I leave work and it's dark. It's really giving me the winter blues. I had no idea it was so overcast here! Makes me long for the NC sun but it sounds like you all aren't getting much of it either!

cheryl said...

It is hard when there is no sun. The weeks here when is rains and rains are depressing. Sunshine is good for whatever ails you...except skin cancer I suppose

Tim O'Keefe said...

I know the feeling. It does make the sun that much more beautiful when it reappears though. GIve a listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGKPHFrHVVY

Good for what ails you.

I am LoW said...

Awww... my husband is in the middle of a HUGE plant and leaves before the sun rises and comes home after it falls. He calls me to hear about what it's like outside, he misses is so bad. :(