FYI, a real jump rope is not necessary as long as there's a 4 year old around to jump and pretend otherwise. In fact, it's alot more fun without the jump rope.
I'm a little Dutch girl
Dressed in blue.
Here are the things
I like to do:
Salute to the captain,
Bow to the queen,
Turn my back
on the submarine.
I can do the tap dance,
I can do the split,
I can do the holka polka
Just like this.
Benjamin Franklin went to France
To teach the ladies how to dance.
First the heel, and then the toe,
Spin around and out you go.
Johnny gave me apples,
Johnny gave me pears,
Johnny gave me fifty cents
And kissed me on the stairs.
I'd rather wash the dishes,
I'd rather scrub the floor,
I'd rather kiss the iceman
Behind the kitchen door.
Here We Are
2 days ago







No comments:
Post a Comment