Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December 14th

Believe me when I say this is as good to your feet as chocolate is to your mouth.  It's called bath salts mix, but I just like to soak my feet in it.  It doesn't take much of it just for your feet.


The Food Lion here carries Borax.  Use your coupons for Michael's or A.C. Moore for your smell goods.


Epsom salts from Wally World.


Put it in small glass jars.


1 cup borax
1/2 cup sea salt or epsom salts
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 teaspoon lavender soap fragrance
1/4 teaspoon orange soap fragrance
1/4 teaspoon sandalwood fragrance


makes 1 pint

Soak your feet, then paint your toenails red.


They have to be red.


It's a law.


I'm planning on a group pedicure session when I go to the Promised Land for Christmas.

Join me, my friend, join me.

1 comment:

mCat said...

Once all my toenails grow back, I am all over this!