Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Party Like a Girl - Blog Edition

There's also a Facebook edition of this party - hence, the name.


Love Potion #1 and I spent the weekend with the kiddo, and can I say, it was Fabulous.


We did important stuff like:


Invite our Barbies to supper (which, by request, consisted of string beans, corn and waffles - picnic style in the living room, of course.
  
Then we watched "Tangled" 
 and played some serious Scrabble:

and Go Fish:


 Sometimes we had to stop and take care of the children:

After all that busyness on Friday night,  a good nutritious breakfast was in order for Saturday morning, doncha thing??:





Then, off to the mall, with its bootimus carousel:

  
The afternoon brought about  hiding and finding Easter eggs:

Finished off by manicures and pedicures that evening:

(pay particular attention to the pinky toe that is still somewhat purple from its unfortunate game of Who's the Boss played with the door frame a few mornings earlier.)

Sunday morning, we went to the Kiddo's friend's house to watch General Conference, but got there a few minutes early, which left a little book time:

I hope y'all had a good weekend, but I feel quite certain it couldn't have been as good as mine.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so proud I could bust: the kid is hooked on C.S. Lewis and she hasn't even started public school. It was a fabulous weekend. Looking at everything we did, it seems amazing that we got it all crammed into basically a day and a half. We know how to party, don't we?

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

She keeps on hugging & kissing Ryan & before she does she'll say, "I have something for you from Aunt Kelly." She had a ton of fun!

Kara said...

What a load of fun! Yes, Kelly, you really DO know how to party! Love the pics.

cheryl said...

This is WAY too cute. You definitely had the best weekend.

mCat said...

You are right, I think you did have the best weekend.

Great job Grandma! Or is it Nana? Or what?