Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hallooooo Out There

What??  6 Months, you say?

Well, my new goal is to get back to blogging.  I haven't posted and haven't read blogs in a really, really lonnnngggg time.  Which is sad (for me), really, because it has always done me alot of good.  I will blame it on: Facebook, Pinterest, Netflix, my iPad (which is great for reading on, not so great for typing long blog posts on), getting old which makes me tired by 8:00 at night, and anything else I can think of.

So I am determined to get back to regular posting as my way of keeping a journal.  But with a little bit of a change.

I plan to consolidate some of the stuff I had been putting on some of my other blogs onto this one.  So if you're not into sewing or other girlie stuff, or some of my favorite church talks, then the "pick & choose what to read" option  may be for you.


So before I quit for tonight, I have to add this.  I know Christmas is over (and to be quite honest, I was happy to get back to work this week), but I loved, loved, loved this music and video.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

I'm so happy your are blogging again. But I didn't know you had other blogs besides the private one?! You will have to send me links to them. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I loved the video you shared!

Mamafamilias said...

Hello Miss Lady! You are the one of the reasons I got back into blogging - when you left a note on Facebook reminding me of my regular St. Patrick's Day posts. It made me realize how much I've missed blogging. The links to the other blogs are on the side of this one, but I have to warn you - I've not done anything on either of them in forever either. They are "Stuff 'n Plunder" and "For a Better Me". Stuff 'n Plunder is for my projects. For a Better Me is for favorite church talks and articles I wanted to keep track of.

Anyway, I'll try to do better on this one, and will probably just put everything on this one.

We miss you!