Monday, September 23, 2013

Me and My Shadow

I love it when my Love Potions surprise me with a lunch visit during the week.

Such was the case one day last week. 

However, said lunch hour usually falls during naptime of Love Potion #3.  So when Love Potion #2 found the little American flag in my car and was playing with it, Love Potion #3 saw it and insisted in her best 2-year-old kind of way that SHE was to have it.  He gave in (he almost always does).  Fairness was not an option here.

To fill the void now felt by Love Potion #2, I placed a camera in his hands.  

He loved it.

I was so proud.







But this....This is my absolute favorite:


He was fascinated by his ability to take pictures of his shadow.

And all I could think of was how much I love having him as my little shadow.  He has no absolutely no idea how much.

Be still my heart.

No comments: