
Seeing as I'm new to this blogging thing, I had to ask for instructions when I was tagged to post a picture. Anyway, here is the 4th picture from my 4th folder (for real - I didn't even cheat and yes, President Hancock - people from South Carolina can count).
It's from about this time last year, as a matter of fact, and we were on the boat out on the Tar River. Now you know, neither Kelly nor I go anywhere without the camera (well, maybe the bathroom). Can you tell I like sunrise/sunset photographs (seems like music should start playing with that sentence).
Am I untagged now?
Oh, now I'm tagging Annelise. Smile, you're on Candid Camera.







2 comments:
What a gorgeous photo!! Glad it wasn't of someone nake'd!! Ha ha!! =0)
P.S.-see, you DO like that song, even if it does necessitate the use of heavy medication. (Sunrise, Sunset. Although I have to admit, now that Emily is growing up so fast, I can see where you're coming from, "hating" that song. But, but, but...I still like it.)
Post a Comment