
(What's a post without a picture??? Trip to the zoo this week)
8 Things Tag
(Sorry this took so long - but what with the trip to the promised land and all.....)
The Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite Shows:
1. The Andy Griffith Show (the black and white ones - not the color ones)
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Newhart ("Hi, my name is Larry. This is my brother Darryl, this is my other brother Darryl)
4. Designing Women
5. The Wonder Years
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
7. How It's Made
8. Twilight Zone
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Packed things up
2. Told my mama and my brother bye (sniff, sniff)
3. Left Blythewood with Miss E in the car with me (the only way I could get her in the car was to remind her of what Santa had left at her house)
4. Stopped to get gas, a Cheerwine and an A&W Root Beer in a bottle
5. Drove a while - stopped for a potty break on the side of the road (said potty being in the car with us, along with a roll of toilet paper)
6. Drove a while - stopped for another potty break
7. See #s 5 and 6 above
8. Rocked my other baby while he was here, unpacked and went to bed.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. My next trip to Blythewood
2. Time with my grandbabies
3. Bedtime (I'm old - okay)
4. Visiting Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah one day soon (I hope)
5. 1st Friday night of every month for my "therapy session" with "my very good best friend" Jan Jones
6. A clean house
7. Talking to "very good best friends" who no longer live close by
8. A good movie
(Sorry this took so long - but what with the trip to the promised land and all.....)
The Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
8 Favorite Shows:
1. The Andy Griffith Show (the black and white ones - not the color ones)
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Newhart ("Hi, my name is Larry. This is my brother Darryl, this is my other brother Darryl)
4. Designing Women
5. The Wonder Years
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
7. How It's Made
8. Twilight Zone
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Packed things up
2. Told my mama and my brother bye (sniff, sniff)
3. Left Blythewood with Miss E in the car with me (the only way I could get her in the car was to remind her of what Santa had left at her house)
4. Stopped to get gas, a Cheerwine and an A&W Root Beer in a bottle
5. Drove a while - stopped for a potty break on the side of the road (said potty being in the car with us, along with a roll of toilet paper)
6. Drove a while - stopped for another potty break
7. See #s 5 and 6 above
8. Rocked my other baby while he was here, unpacked and went to bed.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. My next trip to Blythewood
2. Time with my grandbabies
3. Bedtime (I'm old - okay)
4. Visiting Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah one day soon (I hope)
5. 1st Friday night of every month for my "therapy session" with "my very good best friend" Jan Jones
6. A clean house
7. Talking to "very good best friends" who no longer live close by
8. A good movie
9. Photography outings (8, 9 - what's the difference)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Outback
2. Olive Garden
3. Cracker Barrel
4. Mazatlan
5. China 10
6. Rush's (in Columbia, SC)
7. The Front Porch (or it could be the Back Porch - I can't remember which) in Elizabethtown, NC
8. K&W
8 Things on My Wish List
1. A van for my married children
2. A house with a yard for my married children
3. To visit Europe and lots of other places with my unmarried child and my camera
4. To go to General Conference in person
5. To fix up my house
6. Time to do what I'd really like every day (sew, spend more time w/ the you-know-who's, etc.) but still have my paycheck coming in.
7. Liposuction & straight teeth
8. To live closer to my family (mama, brothers, sister, cousins, etc. - we know how to have fun)
8 People to Tag
(I don't think I know 8 people who blog that haven't already been tagged, so I'll do the best I can. If I name you and you've been tagged already, I guess just copy and paste!!)
1. Lauren Hancock
2. Annelise
3. Adrienne Lowe
4. Emily Fox
5. Daniel and Becky
6. Molly Oliver
7. Julie Weed
8. ???????????? - (how about somebody surprise me)







1 comment:
Um...can you please invite me to view your blog...Or is it top secret?
Post a Comment