
"Ma'am, do you know why I stopped you?"
"Why, no, officer, I wasn't going over the speed limit."
"You were weaving, ma'am. Weaving all over the road. And I see an open camera on the seat beside you."
"But officer, you don't understand. There was this fog and......"
"No excuse, ma'am."
"I'm sorry, officer, it won't happen again."
"See that it doesn't, ma'am. See that it doesn't. If it does, I'll have to call your daughter."
No, this didn't really happen, but I may need to get professional help before it does. (Just for the record, I didn't weave.)








4 comments:
the 'daughter' called would have to be heather, as i would probably be with you; the 'enabler' who allows unrestricted, unsupervised, immoderate amounts of camera-time, blogging, and playlist searching :)
I was starting to worry!! Ha ha!! Love the pictures, they look awesome!!
haha kelly would be holding the wheel while you took the picts!! This is why i love you both oh so much.
You guys will rope me into anything won't you! (Too bad I enjoy it so much!)
Post a Comment