Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wacko with a Macro

Qty (1) present to myself +
qty. (1) impromptu picture-taking drive to Washington +
qty. (1) impromptu lunch +
wait-time for impromptu lunch =













The wacko with a macro moved on to a wedding receiption that night:
















6 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

You and Kelly have mad photography skilss. I am so impressed.

The Robinson Family said...

Sorry for the typo... I meant skills

Annelise said...

you're not wacko! trust me, if I had a macro, I'd be taking just as many pictures of random things.
they look like they belong in a magazine, for food or something!
we need to have another photo shoot. are you&kelly going to melanie's wedding tomorrow?

Mamafamilias said...

Hey, Annelise, are you still there???? I'm not sure about the wedding tomorrow and I'm not sure if Kelly has to work or not, but call me in the morning and if I've gotten the shower scrubbed, maybe we can go somewhere and take pictures.

The Smith Trio said...

Momma I am impressed!!!

Em said...

What awesome pictures! It's so inspiring to look at them, it makes me want to try and do the same! Ha ha!!! =0)