Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Me Tender


Who needs Love Potion #9 when you have:


Love Potion #1


and

Love Potion #2?

2 comments:

Fairy Godmother said...

Gloria -- Finally -- found your blog -- do you have 2? I couldn't get on one of them. Anyway, thank goodness for little children. They've made me a better person -- and really what's NOT to fall in love with. P.S. Here's another favorite line from Steel Magnolia's "If you don't have anything nice to say, sit next to me." I'm not sure if that negates the lesson on personal apostasy today or not, but it's still funny!

Mamafamilias said...

Actually, I do have 2. The other one is private as it is just family stuff. If you think you'd be interested, just leave me a post with your e-mail address. However, like I say, it's just family stuff, so it may not do much for you. Thanks for the comment - I love to get comments. Like another blogging friend said - it's like running to the mailbox and finding a good piece of mail in there for you.