Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 7, Green Accomodations

Mama will be out of town a few days.

Maybe you can stay here or here while I'm gone.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

As you may or may not know I am an event planner so basically to be able to plan events at a space such as these would be my dream! I love old(restored) homes and of course old CASTLES..even though I've never been in one. Oh I'm envisioning now all the beautiful weddings/receptions that could be held there. Can you imagine the feeling you would get to attend an event in a castle dating back to 1600s! Holy cow I'm getting goosebumps! Ok, I must go back and look at the sites some more to kill time at work. Hey it's work related right? ;-)Thanks for sharing!

Lauren said...

Oh and insert..dating back to 1228! Simply amazing! The oldest house in Beaufort(my hometown) was built in 1726 aptly named the Hancock-Ward House...and I thought that was old.