
(this is a centrifugal pump by the way)
My Night Job:

Is anybody out there old enough to remember that commercial years back that had this chick in a business suit dancing around with a frying pan in her hand singing, "I can bring home the bacon...........fry it up in the pan.........." blah, blah blah "
cause I'm a wooooman, W-O-M-A-N".
Can I just say, I'd like to take Little Miss Showoff outside and "have a word with her."
If that's what she wanted to do, more power to her, but did she have to take the rest of us down with her?
Don't get me wrong - I really do like my job. It's a good job. I work with funny, nice people. It's just that the day job and the night job combined do not make me feel like dancing around singing with a frying pan in my hand.
Oh well, I reckon it's "Monday morning coming down" for all of us.







1 comment:
I knew instantly that was a centrifugal pump! haha yeah right! "Just Another Manic Monday..."
Post a Comment