Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yeah, but Where's Wilbur? He's Some Pig
















NOW, it's fall


6 comments:

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Fun-you made the fair look....good. I do always love going in the buildings & looking at the things people did. But yes, for all our joking, it's not fall yet until the fair. And I end up going (or wanting to go) every year. The most memorable will probably be last years fair though! :)

Annelise said...

I love these pictures.. fairs are so cool to photograph. we need to go take pictures together :)

Tim O'Keefe said...

Like many of your posts, these pictures need no text. We all bring our own experiences to them and so we are filled with our own stories. Awesome

I am LoW said...

Great pictures!!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh, I lub these photos. They are bee-U-tiful. And I lub lub lub your title. That was perfect!

First your verifier said incent and now it says intard. hee hee

cheryl said...

Fabulous photos!! I love fall time and the fair.