(You know the one: the girl needs that "last leaf" to encourage her to hang on, and some days, I'm needing something to help me hang on - today being one of those days.)
Anyway, probably because of it being fall and all, leaves are hitting the ground and what have you, it was raining last night, etc., I'm thinking about this story (only difference being, in the story there was an icy wind blowing - in current, local, real life, though, there was an almost-90-degree breeze blowing. Oh, yeah, and I'm not sick)
But anyway (again), whatever.
Back to the story.
It's a good story. An inspiring story.
Still, I'm thinking today what I would like to have painted outside my window at work - that is, if I had a window at work.
And this is what I want:
a palm tree....and an ocean....and an ocean breeze (don't ask me how you paint a breeze - I type, I don't paint)...and some beach sand.....and a good book.....and Johnny Depp, because it's his island.....
(No, Miss June...No, Kelly...you're not painted into my picture.)

(This is a picture from the wonderful world of Google - I SO wish I could say I had taken it)
Tomorrow, I want a porch painted..... a big, wide one......and a rocking chair ..... and a sleeping yellow cat.....and......
I'll let you know about Friday.







1 comment:
I'm with you! I want the same scene but I want it right outside my own door! It's getting too cold here for me. I want to head further south!
Post a Comment