Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday/Blue Saturday

The Day After Thanksgiving may have looked like the chariot race on Ben Hur, (only at 4:30 in the morning, and my chariot being a Wal-Mart buggy) but this is what the Day after the Day After Thanksgiving looked like:





Remember these?...........




Well, they look like this now:


thanks to this:
 
 
and this:



Now, aren't you glad you dropped by to see what the Day after the Day After Thanksgiving looked like?  


My yard is glad.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oooohhhh, Charlton Heston. Hm, okay, I'm done. I don't know if the yard is glad, but I know I am. The yard does look much better, but in a way, part of fall is hearing the leaves rustle. Of course, the yard was beginning to look more "compost heap" than "fall." The sky has been lovely the past few days, hasn't it?

Tim O'Keefe said...

Always glad to check in. It is interesting to see this tiny corner of your life and know nothing else about you. You seem really cool.