I would like to cordially invite you to host your next Global Warming Convention at my house.
Tomorrow.
Should you need further invitation, please go here.
Here We Are
2 days ago
"When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not." Mark Twain
5 comments:
first of all, this post made me giggle.
second of all, beautiful pictures. I was thinking today how much I wish I had a star filter. I can tell you used one and it looks amazing! oh how beautiful things are covered in ice.. it's simply magical!
Thanks for posting these. They are lovely. You guys are so talented. It was funny to hear our weather guys talk about our great ice storm. It never materialized in central SC but the stores were slammed.
These are stunning!! You better move somewhere more wintry and you can start selling your images.
LOL! I love this! : )
hehehe!!
Beautiful pictures!!
Post a Comment