Sunday, January 3, 2010

I realize it has been quite some time since a new post here - what with all the fa-la-la-ing going on for the past month or so.  

That, and watching episodes of "House" that I so generously gave the kiddo for Christmas.  I'm such a nice person.  

Of course, it's only Season 1, and I'm only on Disc 2,  which is probably all I need to watch, because I'm now sufficiently freaked out about anyone who is on the list to visit me in the nursing home in a few years breathing the same air or touching the same doorknob as anyone else, as it may land them in a hospital bed having some sort of seizure.  The seizure scenes tear my nerves up.


Anyway, I gotta go watch.  Be back directly.

3 comments:

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

And they have a person seizing every other episode at least. After the first 3 episodes you can see it coming on & you're thinking, "OK, roll them on their side, get that stick, etc. etc."

Kelly said...

okay, the only thing i have to say about the seizures is this: something is wrong because no one ever tries to shove one of those mouth guards into the patient to keep them from biting his or her tongue off. obviously none of them ever watched e.r. i mean, seriously. house is great though, isn't he? he's like a male/doctor version of ouiser.

Tim O'Keefe said...

Isn't it interesting how we are oddly attracted (some of us) to what scares us? How else do you explain horror movies or Stephen King or... medical shows?

Happy New Year