Sunday, August 8, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

They're dropping like flies, y'all:


Note regarding the following present:

The pre-schooler picked out her own present and the gift bag for the bride (hence, the reason for the trip to Target in previous post).  The bride was her former Sunbeam (Sunday School) teacher and she loves her to death, because she (the bride/teacher) ALWAYS made her feel truly loved.

I let her pick whatever she wanted off of the "kitchen stuff" wall at Target and she chose a measuring cup, so that the bride can "make pancakes and waffles"; which means she put thought into that gift, because pancakes and waffles are the best thing ever in her opinion.  (I didn't even know that was the reason until we got to the reception and I heard her telling the bride.)  I could squeeze her little guts.


Dear Groom:

I don't know you very well, but you seem like a really, really nice person, therefore, I can say:

Dear Bride:

I am very happy for you.  You deserve it.

Congratulations

2 comments:

Tim O'Keefe said...

FIrst off, you are not just an amateur photographer, right? Those pictures belong in the lucky couple's wedding album. Your perspective is incredible.

That measuring cup is a treasure. How wonderful if all of their gifts were as well considered.

Finally, I agree about pancakes and waffles.

mCat said...

I tell you, August is the MONTH for weddings! And I love her thought process for the measuring cup!