There's just a certain amount that can be said for:
1) Getting up
2) Getting ready for work
3) Putting last night's dishes up before leaving for work
4) Driving to work;
5) Putting in the required 8 working hours
6) Driving home from work
7) Cooking supper
8) Washing supper dishes (the ones to be put up the next morning)
9) Maybe a little sewing machine time, maybe a little book time, maybe a little bicycle riding time
10) Going to bed
Repeat
So that pretty much sums up the last 2 1/2 weeks since I posted last.
Just didn't want y'all to forget me.
Drop by after the weekend. I'm planning on going to see "Get Low" starring my main man Robert Duvall on Saturday. I'll give you a rundown.
Put your mouse right here and left click (Grandma Great). Looks pretty good, huh
Here We Are
2 days ago







2 comments:
Missed you.
I was just listening on the radio to a movie review on Get Low - sounds WONDERFUL! I can't wait to hear what you think
And it has an Allison Krauss song on the preview...I want to see it but don't know if I want to see it in the movie theater (I hate crying my eyeballs out in front of people).
Post a Comment