Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dear Mac Users

Thank you for your recent comments and suggestions.

Because I would really love to get a Mac, I need answers to a few questions:

Question No. 1:
How many kidneys would I have to sell to get one? (it would have to be a laptop);

Question No. 2:
How many new cuss words would I have to learn while converting my mind over to a Mac?

Question No. 3:
Would it talk ugly to me while I download my 475,372,104 or so pictures?

thank you

3 comments:

mCat said...

LOL - I don't have a Mac, but my bestie Martha does. Go hit her at Laughing Out Loud (on my side blog roll) she will learn ya real quick!

cheryl said...

You would have to sell part of a kidney. Their laptops are more expensive than PCs. I'm not sure their desktops are though if you want to consider that. And they are all-in-one. And their monitors are like heaven. You should definitely be able to get an education discount though even through Emily's school and save a few hundred bucks. Macs are very intuitive. You'd learn it very quickly. email me if you have any more specific questions. Good luck.

RobinsonRugrats said...

We have gotten our Macs on tax-free weekends because they are a little more pricey. But....they are awesome. I was sooo against converting from PC to Mac b/c I was scared that I wouldn't be able to figure it out, but as someone else stated... they are very intuitive. Go for it!!!
P.S - They are great for pictures!!