Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What I Really Want....

The hook is officially in Big Mama's lip.......

I have to have the Mac.  Just think of it as my own personal version of the Red Rider BB Gun, except I won't shoot my eye out.

Since this will have to wait until after Christmas, (unless Wally World has one on Black Friday just for me.  Yeah, right.),  for the next couple of months, I'll continue to pilfer.  I'm posting this info as a before-hand explanation for the sporadic posts.

And anyway, is that 2nd kidney REALLY that necessary?
Thanks for the feedback guys.

3 comments:

Tim O'Keefe said...

I doubt that you'll regret it. I use a PowerBook G4 laptop (about 3 or 4 years old) and have never had an issue. Not a glitch of any kind, not a virus (you won't have to worry about any anti-virus software). While I am not any kind of expert, I find it very easy to use. You will be a happy Mama.

mCat said...

TWO kidney's? Totally overrated.

I'll be interested in watching the Mac saga and seeing how it all goes down. Especially since I have no opinion.

Kara said...

Yes I am TOTALLY blog stocking, but at least you know me! :)

We are MAC users and we love them! Especially for pictures. We have a desktop and we had to sell our first-born to get it (you thought Jackson was our first-born??), BUT it was worth it in the end. MACs don't back- talk.

HAHAHAHAHA! :) (But they really are worth it)