I realize that for the last couple of years I've started on March 1st with my "green" posts. And it's now March 4th already and I haven't put anything up yet.
I also realize that I haven't posted much of anything in a good many months. I can come up with any number of excuses. None of which you would be interested in. Believe me.
I still can't promise lots of posts. For all those reasons that you don't want to hear. But also because I lost all of my links I had stored when my Mac crashed on me.
But here's one for today, anyway. If I've posted it before, I apologize. I'm too lazy to go back and look.
It's one of my favorites, so there.
Here We Are
2 days ago







3 comments:
Hey, just glad that you're back. I hope all is good. Thanks for the green.
I've been wondering if I was going to see you on the blog in March. I've missed you! we would be interested in your reasons and sorry to hear them. it seems they come in heaps to often. still so sad about your mac crashing. :( what a pain!
thanks you two. and thanks for the concern. just stuff. stuff that just wears you down after a while.
hope everything is well with both of you.
and as soon as I can take a picture, Cheryl, i'll be posting my postcard and my ornament! I love 'em.
Post a Comment