Now that ours are so grown, Easter Eggs are far in the past - but this brings back rich memories. I loved those bed-head-boys walking around on Easter morn in their underoos looking for eggs filled with jellybeans and stuff. Then opening their baskets. Life was so magical then. SO sweet and innocent. You must be an awesome grandma.
Yes, Cheryl, it's good she was there for me (FYI, Tim - when I saw one under an azalea bush, Love Potion #1 told me she would pick it up for me since I can't bend over).
And Tim, I'm not so sure about the awesome Grandma part, but I can assure you they are the sweetest blessing in the world to me. Dyeing and hiding Easter eggs was the most fun.
"The future ain't what it used to be." (Yogi Berra)
"When you're not blonde and thin, you come up with a personality real quick." Kathy Najimy
"Celebrities seek fame. They take actions to get attention. Heroes have risked something to help others. Their actions involve courage." (James Bradley and Ron Powers in Flags of Our Fathers)
"A lot of guilt comes from the feeling that we have more influence than we really do." (Dan Gottlieb)
"Like all parents, my husband and I just do the best we can, and hold our breath and hope we've set aside enough money to pay for our kids' therapy." (Michelle Pfeiffer)
3 comments:
This is so sweet and the photos are adorable. I can tell they had a great time even if they had to retrieve the hard to reach eggs for you. :)
Now that ours are so grown, Easter Eggs are far in the past - but this brings back rich memories. I loved those bed-head-boys walking around on Easter morn in their underoos looking for eggs filled with jellybeans and stuff. Then opening their baskets. Life was so magical then. SO sweet and innocent. You must be an awesome grandma.
Thanks, you two.
Yes, Cheryl, it's good she was there for me (FYI, Tim - when I saw one under an azalea bush, Love Potion #1 told me she would pick it up for me since I can't bend over).
And Tim, I'm not so sure about the awesome Grandma part, but I can assure you they are the sweetest blessing in the world to me. Dyeing and hiding Easter eggs was the most fun.
Post a Comment