Sunday, April 26, 2009

Change

Seems "change" has been the operative word lately.

"Change" of season - love it.

"Change" of wardrobe - love it.

"Change" in the news - yea, well.

Anyway, I've been itching for a change on my blog. So, having 1:00 church gives me a nice relaxing Sunday morning most of the time. Should I be working on Primary music? Yes. Should I be reading my scriptures? Yes. But am I playing on the blog, instead? Yes and what's your point? (However, in my defense, I will tell you that scripture reading is coming up right after this because, as a matter of fact, I do love reading my scriptures)

But, back to the blog. I've been wanting to change the look for a while again - rearranging the blog furniture as it were. So I've played this morning - try this, no, try that, yes, try something else, maybe. But I'm just not a froo-froo kind of person so it just kept coming back to the black. My apologies to the one out there whose blog I stalk, I mean, follow on a regular basis, who has a black template as well, and who had it way before me, since I've been stalking, I mean following said blog, as a matter of fact. I really did try other things, truly I did, but I just can't get away from the black. I really like the black. It speaks to me and my photos that I have so much fun immersing myself in from time to time (is it time to call the little men in WHITE yet?). I'm not saying they (the photos) are that good, I'm just saying I have fun with them. Therapy comes in many different forms. Sometimes therapy appears under the name of Movies, sometimes it appears under the name of Canon, and it will always appear under the name of Scriptures.

So, indulge me if you will. Let me have my black. (And you thought Johnny Cash was no longer with us)

No comments: