2nd - You pick out the most expensive homes
3rd - You go to said most expensive homes and whup out the digital point and shoot camera that you keep with you at all times
4th - You and said very good best friend tour the $1,000,000 home and you make fun of/discuss all the reasons you wouldn't buy it

Yes, it looks very pretty and if someone gave it to me and offered to pay the taxes and electric bill, I would move in. See the front door? Go in the front door, take an immediate left and you're in the master suite (the whole left side of the house), bedroom, bathroom and closets. Yes, I could live with that.


There's enough cement at this house to land a 747 on.

For a million bucks, they could've thrown in a step ladder so that I could get in the tub.

Shower head to the left. Again, for a million bucks, they couldv'e thrown in a shower door. What's that you say? That's the trend? Well, who's going to wipe up all the water off the floor?


Shower head to the left. Again, for a million bucks, they couldv'e thrown in a shower door. What's that you say? That's the trend? Well, who's going to wipe up all the water off the floor?

Okay, I 'm a little confused here - Cultured granite... as opposed to what? Uncultured granite like me that eats Moon Pies, drinks an RC and listens to Willie Nelson???

Okay, this is what really got my goat. Did you see this porch? Do you see this pool? Now look at this fence - look at all the neighbors who can see over this fence.
And where am I supposed to put the clothes line?
And where am I supposed to put the clothes line?
I reckon I'll keep my money, thank you very much.
But it was fun.
(P.S. We did visit what must be a $2,000,000 home and I've gotta say - I couldn't find a THING to make fun of at that home. It was unbelievable but I couldn't take pictures there - someone already lives there. It was beautiful. Fun to stand for a few minutes inside of a multi-million home.)









1 comment:
HA HA HA! You are too funny! Maybe the fence in the back yard is low so that the rich owners could show off their overpriced home? : )
Post a Comment