Benjamin Franklin went to France
To teach the ladies how to dance.
First the heel, and then the toe,
Spin around and out you go.
Teddy bear, teddy bear,
Turn around.
Teddy bear, teddy bear,
Touch the ground.
Teddy bear, teddy bear,
Show your shoe.
Teddy bear, teddy bear,
That will do.
Teddy bear, teddy bear,
Go upstairs.
Teddy bear, teddy bear,
Say your prayers.
Teddy bear, teddy bear,
Turn out the light,
Teddy bear, teddy bear,
Say good night.
Johnny gave me apples,
Johnny gave me pears,
Johnny gave me fifty cents
And kissed me on the stairs.
I'd rather wash the dishes.
I'd rather scrub the floor,
I'd rather kiss the iceman
Behind the kitchen door.
I went upstairs to make my bed.
I made a mistake and bumped my head.
I went downstairs to milk my cow.
I made a mistake and milked the sow,
I went in the kitchen to bake a pie.
I made a mistake and baked a fly.
As I was walking near the lake,
I met a little rattlesnake.
He ate so much of jelly-cake,
It made his little belly ache.
NOW, go out and buy yourself a jumprope.
Here We Are
2 days ago







No comments:
Post a Comment