The older you get, the more your outlook on things changes.
I'll let y'all decide for yourselves if you think my outlook has changed for better or for worse.
Personally, I like it. Take my birthday balloon, for example.
When Miss E woke up Monday morning, the married-with-children kiddo told her that it was a special day - "it's GG's birthday". Miss E promptly decides GG needs a birthday balloon. "Here's one. We can give her this one." And she writes a birthday message on it and brings it to me at lunchtime.
This is seriously the best birthday balloon I've ever received.

Then they take me to the new "Cookout" for lunch. It was great. (By the way, I've decided I'm not too old to set goals in life. My new goal is to try every one of the how-would-you-like-to-torture-your-lactose-intolerant-stomach-today? milkshakes they have in this place.)
The other good thing about reaching a more mature status in life, and we all know how mature I am, is that I can finally let my true identity come forward. It was proven on Facebook. So it has must be true.
I took the "What Steel Magnolia's Character are You?" test on Facebook, and the test results came back positive. Yes, my friends, I am Ouiser Boudreau. And now that I'm officially as old as dirt, I have an excuse and I can say it out loud, "I'm not as sweet as I used to be".







1 comment:
So, how old IS dirt? You have a youthful disposition.
Post a Comment