Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 13: Another Non-Green Post

I never thought I'd be the kind of girl to say this, but I went to see a Tim Burton film last night and really, really, really liked it.  It was, of course, Alice in Wonderland.  Maybe it helps that I'm old as dirt - a grandma no less - and have never, ever seen a 3-D film before (I don't think the 5-minute SpongeBob thingy at the Riverbanks Zoo counts).  You also have to remember that I, like the kiddo, am not a Twilight nor a Nicholas Sparks kind of girl.


Anyway, I loved the 3-D.  I also thought it had some good points and good lines in it.  And yes, it being: a) a Tim Burton film, and b) Alice in Wonderland, it did have some odd and different.....stuff.  However, my recommendation is to go see it if you have the chance.



Afterwards, I appreciated the Tea Party/Garden Party given by the kiddo and her co-workers earlier this week even more.









Yep, I liked it all.

Thanks for inviting me, ladies.

No comments: