Disclaimer: I cannot promise that I won't post some of the same ones this year that I posted last year because:
a) I'm too lazy to go back and read all of the ones from last year to see what I posted then;
b) Some of them are so classic that they have to be repeated;
c) It's my blog and I can do whatever I want to.
So, on to TtT, RtR #1:
The Winds of Fate
by Ella Wheeler Wilcox
by Ella Wheeler Wilcox
One ship drives east and another drives west
With the selfsame winds that blow.
'Tis the set of the sails
And not the gales
Which tells us the way to go.
Like the winds of the sea are the ways of fate,
As we voyage along through life:
'Tis the set of a soul
That decides its goal,
And not the calm or the strife.







1 comment:
I was so moved by this one. I'm not even sure why. I haven't been on the internet lately. I can't wait to see your other treasures.
Post a Comment