#1 - My scriptures with the green covers are my favorite set of scriptures;
#2 - I'd love to live in a castle (so I'd have room for all of my sewing machines);
#3 - I love cabbage and potatoes;
#4 - And I only have to go 2 generations back for the last name "Kelly" in my family tree.
I'm blessed enough to have a family of double first cousins which means we have all of the same relatives. I've always loved that fact. It's like having a whole 'nother set of siblings.
Anyway, upon investigation on said chart, we're showing "County Antrim, Ireland" for one of the ancestors.. I don't know where that is, but one of these days I'm going to find out, and see for myself what County Antrim, Ireland, looks like.
Meanwhile, tonight's venture was Cabbage Roll Casserole.
Ya can't tell much because of the cheese on top, but it was a combination of good again. Tasted kind of like stuffed bell peppers without the bell peppers.
Yum again.








3 comments:
Are you going to be sharing these recipes? You're supposed to wait until the weekend or at least tell me that you're going to be making this stuff (especially if one of the main ingredients is cabbage!).
Yum! Hey, my family is from County Antrim as well. Any O'Keefe in your geneology?
Now, I"m starving after seeing all your new posts. Thanks a lot! :) Do you ship to Singapore?
Post a Comment