Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summertime

3 comments:

mCat said...

Great photos! And how is that book? I hope to read a review!

Tim O'Keefe said...

I love the pictures - especially the rose. You have an artful eye. I guess I have been following your blog for about a year. During that time I have seen your yard (I assume it's your yard) in all kinds of weather from lovely fall colors, to piles of dead brown leaves, to ice and now summer. Thanks for posting these.

Beautiful.

cheryl said...

Love that bike photo and that book. The second one came out this spring and is really fun too!

Haven't figured out anything about the blessing dress yet. Taking it to church to show a couple women who sew to see if they can make another one. Hoping they can so we can bless her in sept while my mom is still here