Saturday, July 10, 2010

Welllll - Updated (Video Added at Bottom - take a re-look)


Loved the music/disappointed in the potty mouth.

The bad news is, the potty mouth took us by surprise.

My girls decided that it only happened, though, when he brought up the subject of his fiance.

She's from Argentina.

Men can't seem to think very well when confronted with women from Argentina.

I'm just sayin', is all.

The good news is, he must've gotten it out of his system early on, because he finally let go of the potty mouth.

Had to take the pre-schooler out though, until we decided maybe he was through.  I don't know, we came to the conclusion that  he must've thought real men are required to talk ugly in front of 12,000 people......................

Anyway, I don't think the pre-schooler picked up on the things we'd rather she didn't pick up on.  I suppose we won't really know until she chooses to use the wrong word in church one Sunday.

When this first became a possibility, the question was posed to me "How much are you willing to pay for a ticket?"

Turns out that the most I was willing to pay, was the cheapest ticket you could get.  Know what that bought?

A seat 3 rows down from the top:


It made my feet sweat.

There were women climbing up those steps in 3" heels.  With their beverage of choice in hand.

Potty mouth aside, he put on a good show.

Apologies for the picture quality.  It was hard to get a decent picture from that far up with a point and shoot.  I didn't want to drag the good one around, especially since we were at the top of Mt. Everest.

We all had a grand Girls' Night Out though.

2 comments:

Annelise said...

so jealous!! I totally wanted to go see him, but I was out of town for a family reunion. all last night I was sitting thinking, "I wonder how the concert is.."

glad you enjoyed it, though it's unfortunate he was so crude! never would have expected that from someone who comes across as so classy!

mCat said...

So sad, that it was bad enough you had to take one of the kids out.

A couple of years ago, I was chatting with a friend who had just attended his concert here in SL - and she said the same thing. She was really taken back by his choice of language. Totally unexpected and for it, it ruined the concert.

Glad you still found the talent in him