Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 14: Green Good Taste

Turn off the tv and

Click here:

and Here


for a green how-to that would be oh-so-bootiful,

and when you finish you can buy this and put on it:

 (note: photo taken from the website listed below)

which can be ordered from Here.


Ah, good taste is not to be trifled with.

3 comments:

Tim O'Keefe said...

OK, do you have the Belleek out all year or just in March? Your piece? Your table? Your photo? I love the reflection in the polished wood. I love the flowers out of focus in the background.
Thanks.

Mamafamilias said...

Negative to all of the above. I only wish.

Maybe I had best go back and clarify where the photo came from.

Thanks though!

mCat said...

You gotta warn me before directing me to some sort of crafting sites! This Mama does not crafting. At least that kind.

I do love that bowl though. Like, a LOT!