Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7: Green Top o' the Morning




4 comments:

Kelly said...

doing great with the irish posts! i have to say, that last commercial cracked me up. it looked like 'little house on the prairie goes to ireland.' something about the costumes and the hairdo's. i caught part of 'the godfather' on 31 days of oscars the other day, and i always come in on the part where they send michael to italy because he's put a few airholes in the opposing 'family's' head honcho. i was thinking: if i join/resurrect the irish mob and knock off somebody, will you send me to ireland? 'cause i'd totally do it if it got me to ireland.....just sayin' is all.

mCat said...

One of Sissy's favorite cereals is Lucky Charms - but who doesn't love marshmellows for breakfast?

And I have always hated Irish Spring soap. Love the smell, but it dries my skin out so bad, it was never worth it

Tim O'Keefe said...

OK, I know this sounds weird. I went to the grocery store last night and bought Lucky Charms. That stuff is totally off my radar most times. But I looked at your post prior and as I was walking down the aisle, there it was in all its glory. Our oldest is home from college for his Spring break, our youngest would probably love it because all I ever buy is raisin bran. But here I am with a bowl in front of me right now.

General Mills owes you.

Ní hé lá na gaoithe lá na scolb.
(A windy day is not the day to be fixing your thatch)

Mamafamilias said...

1) Sorry kiddo, no can do. I'm thinking they have the orange jumpsuits in Ireland too.

2) Yep, M-Cat - the soap does the same thing to me. But I love the smell.

3) and Tim, all I can say is Ha! Yea, I bought a box of Lucky Charms for "the grandchildren". mm, ah, yea. right.