Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 8: Picture the Green

Note:  All pictures downloaded from the internet.

(Insert a pitiful sigh here)

3 comments:

Tim O'Keefe said...

I can't help but think that it is only a matter of time before (at least) you and Kelly get yourselves over there. I know it must have changed since I was in Ireland, but I'd highly recommend it. You can drive down the road and find ruins of castles thousands of years old with sheep grazing through them.

Slán agus beannacht leat -
Goodbye and blessings with you

Kelly said...

this is just cruel....CRUEL, I say! that one of the little stone cottage tucked in the copse of trees? i want that stone cottage. my plan is to one day marry some irishman, live in a little cottage out in the countryside like that, within walking distance of a small village, and 'raise a passle of mealy mouthed brats.' the end. then you can have an excuse to make frequent extended visits to ireland AND you'll have someplace to stay. of course, you might have to sleep in the loft, but you wouldn't mind, would you? LUV the pictures. *sniff*

mCat said...

Oh they are beautiful!!!

My bro and sil went to Ireland several years ago, and while they loved having the experience of a new country, they weren't keen on the rain and gray that was often the norm.