Sunday, January 15, 2012

Where I First Learned About Love





I was taught by the best.

6 comments:

mCat said...

What a simple, yet beautiful tribute

Mamafamilias said...

Thanks, M. That's the 1st time we've all been together in quite a while so we had to document it.

We do have fun.

Tim O'Keefe said...

So that is your family. Beautiful. I love how you love your mom.

jweed said...

you look just like your mama. gorgeous! miss you like always, gloria.

Mamafamilias said...

Thanks guys.

I miss you too, Julie! And your funny, beautiful children. You're the 2nd one who said I look like my mama. I'll take that as a compliment!

Tim, I was almost hoping you wouldn't see this post. I didn't want to make you feel bad. So thank you for reading and leaving a comment. Not sure if I could've done that. Thanks.

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

I want to do like missy & lay on the couch and cry, "I miss grandma great". And then everyone sleeps well in their own beds and I remember why we have to head on back (especially with one certain little one that may be quite a bit like that talented artist great uncle of hers & likes to be back home before the sun goes down). But one day they'll be older & so I won't be quite so sleep deprived when we go down as I am now & then we can "stay a while".