Friday, November 27, 2009

And the Winner Is.....

ME!


I made it home from Black Friday, alive and well, purchases in hand and a pat on my own back for helping the economy look forward to recovery.


Applause to the local Wal-Mart this morning for having: 


a) plenty of City Policemen on the premises for this occasion,


b) plenty of employees available, highly visible, with very pleasant attitudes (no small accomplishment, seeing what they were facing), and 


c) the item I wanted, plus a couple of other items I didn't know I wanted until I spent an hour and a half looking at them while waiting to be able to grab the one I went in for.


Unlike Target, which was:


A real joke - and not a funny one either.

2 comments:

Em said...

Ya know, we made it to Walmart and you're so right about it! Besides the crowd, it did have a lot of employees out and about and plenty of officers walking around. Target was ridiculous. We walked in, and then turned around and walked right back out. Ugh! Glad you got everything you wanted!! Yay for that!! =0)

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Hey, we did have fun TOGETHER in Target though. And got some GREAT deals. And started raising the next generation (well one member of the next generation) the right way.