Thursday, November 19, 2009

Johnny Depp Named "Sexiest Man Alive" - Again! - FOXNews.com

Johnny Depp Named "Sexiest Man Alive" - Again! - FOXNews.com

Posted using ShareThis


 I may be old, but may I never be too old to appreciate a good looking  man (and yes, I realize that's totally superficial and shallow, but, what's your point?)


(And for the record, if a man smells good, that automatically makes him look good.  And if he's a really nice person, that makes him look really good).

3 comments:

that raven chick said...

Ms.Mama,

if by creeped out you mean completely flattered and found the motivation to blog again...then yes, I am creeped beyond belief.

as I have mentioned in one of my posts... I am of the eclectic sort, and its nice to be appreciated for that!

Annelise said...

ha this made my day. you are too funny. and yes, if a man smells good he is good looking. we need to get together soon! take care

I am LoW said...

I think he's cute, but sometimes he looks like he might not smell good. Like, maybe the opposite of smelling good, even.

But he's sexy.