Am I the only woman in the United States of America who:
a) did not go see the Twilight movie this week, and
b) would not have gone, even if someone had paid me to go?????
(no offense to all you ladies who did go see it and loved it - I know we all like different things. I'm just wondering if I'm an island)
(I will say, though, that if the Hollywood powers-that-be do make a "Dark Shadows" movie with, ahem (see previous post) as Barnabas Collins, well, ah, yea)
Here We Are
2 days ago







7 comments:
Well I guess I'm a lonelier island than you would be since you've read the books & I haven't. Hey, we had more fun getting ready to partay anyway, right?!
I didn't go either but it isn't because I didn't want to. No time to go see it! Loved the books!
I just read that it was the third biggest grossing opening of a film of all time. ALL TIME?! 80% in attendance were females. 80%!?!? (sorry, that looks like I'm cussing). Someone has a gold mine on their hands.
Anitra won't see the movies or read the books. Just cause it's so popUlar and she has to go against the grain.
I read the books before it was all so popUlar, so I feel like I am okay.
Plus, I only read them once. And I don't HAVE to see the movie on opening night....
Just the next day. :)
Okay, I'm figuring the 20% guys that went were there under extreme duress.
And I'm with you Lorinda, I read them before the movie brainwash, and it's fluff, all fluff. If I want to see some neck-biting, I'll hold out for Johnny Depp and Dark Shadows, mostly because that was on TV when I was a teenager.
I am one of the crazy freaks that loves the Twilight saga, but you made me laugh so hard with the title "New Moon, Old Moon, Couldn't Care less Moon". You are so crazy!!
Did not go and haven't read the books! Heather, I knew there was a reason you're my best friend!!
Post a Comment