Tuesday, November 3, 2009



Click on the picture and you can see craters on the moon. I had to crop it and blow it up, so that blurred it a little, but I still thought it was cool. ( Cheryl, if I had one of the L-Series lenses, we could really see something here).

3 comments:

Tim O'Keefe said...

Photography is such an elegant artform. I love your work. But sometimes it is simple, isn't it? The right equipment at the right time and the know-how. Thanks.

John and Linda said...

I tried to get a shot of the beautiful full moon here and I just don't have the right lens. John offered this suggestion, "move up closer so you can get a better shot." He thinks he's funny. I try not to encourage it. hahahaha

cheryl said...

Why am I just seeing these posts now. Very very cool! I think you got an amazing shot without an L-lens...I can ask that family though if they want to buy us each one since it's so common place for them to buy them.