Thursday, September 30, 2010

And Thus It Shall Be...

Remember that part in the Old Testament when the Israelites got tired of manna, and they whined to Moses and they whined to Moses, so Moses had enough of their whining and went to the Lord and told Him that the Israelites were tired of manna and they wanted some meat, they were about to drive him nuts because they wanted meat

and

the Lord said, "Okay, they want meat???  I'll give 'em meat till it comes outa their noses".

Well,

It has been real dry around here the last few months, and I prayed for rain and I prayed for rain

And the Lord sent rain.....................................

I'm just saying is all.

3 comments:

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

It's so funny that you thought of this particular part from the Bible! That's the one that I picked out for family scripture reading tonight! That'll always be one of my favorites! (That & the calamites...)

cheryl said...

I'm thinking I need to send you a list of stuff to pray for on my behalf...that's what I'm thinking!

mCat said...

i have had some emails from my cousin in NC with pics of the INSANE flooding.

I guess be careful what ya pray for eh?