See this boys and girls?
It's called "Rain".
Say it with me.
rrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I know you haven't seen it for a long, long time. That's why we're having this lesson.
Rain is good.
It makes things cooler in eastern North Carolina.
It makes our brown grass turn green again.
It gives our cats something to drink.
It gives our Love Potion #1 and Love Potion #2 something to play in.
Repeat after me: "Rain is Good"
Here We Are
2 days ago








3 comments:
Even here in central SC the heat and lack of rain have been oppressive. But I was in a restaurant today and a woman wrapped her arms around herself and said, "Brrrr!" Hadn't seen that in a while. I love the rain.
Lovely photo! You just need to bring love potion #1 and #2 to be our neighbors and we will provide plenty of rainy days.
Yay for you!. I prefer the rain to only come at nighttime when I am asleep. : )
Post a Comment